Sunday, August 9, 2015

Links: summer preparations

Dear friends, thank you with all my heart for your incredible outpourings of support for my upcoming mission. I regret that it's been so long since my first post, but I've posted here some wonderful items from my ministries of the last few months. In particular, please do take a look at my last few sermons and some of my memories from general convention & YASC orientation!

 Sermons:
May 17, 2015 - St. Luke's Episcopal Church, New Haven CT
June 7, 2015 - St. James' Episcopal Church, Cincinnati OH
July 5, 2015 - St. Augustine's Episcopal Church, Gary IN
July 7, 2015 - Christ Church Cathedral, Cincinnati OH (special celebration honoring marriage equality nationally & in the Episcopal Church)

My blog entries from General Convention via the Episcopal Peace Fellowship
Article from the Salt Lake Tribune in which I'm quoted about the fight against gun violence

Thanks again for following along! Do keep in touch for more links & updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment